Saturday, October 2, 2010

Summary Post C4K comments 1 and 2

In Kiley M.’s “It’s All About Me!” Kiley tells us about her family, she has two brothers and two sisters, she is the youngest of all of them. She is good at asking questions in class when she does not understand what is going on. She likes to draw and would die if she did not have her cell phone! I commented her back and said that I am not a fan of math either. I like to paint so I guess that is kind of like drawing as well. And that if I did not have my cell phone I would die as well.
Kiley’s Manifesto was about being a better student. She said she will pay more attention so she will understand what is going on at school. She will use what she learns at school in everyday life. She is determined to get her education to get a good job. I replied to her post by saying; you are a very smart girl to stay focused on your school work. You can still have fun with your friends and do your school work. I believe if you keep your mind set the right way you will have a very bright future.

No comments:

Post a Comment