Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blog Post #8

This Is How We Dream Part 1 and 2
Mr. Miller was right about not even having to go to a single library to do a bit of research. He said he did a report on the shooting at Virginia Tech and he did not leave his computer to get information. It is amazing what kind of information we have at our finger tips. We just need to know how to do adequate research and amazing presentations. Miller tells us also that we can go look at the news papers online and see the article and the picture moving; it is a news cast on the news paper. It makes for a more interactive documents.

We need to use publication as well in our multimedia writing. When we use multimedia images and videos around the world we are helping spread education all over the world. We need to use the web to also inform others of events in our our town or country, these multimedia videos might be the only way some people know about what is going on across the world.

I believe that I will be prepared to write with multimedia! This class has been beyond helpful, and has actually been fun. It is always fun to learn new stuff and I believe our future students will enjoy learning how to write with multimedia. If we teach our children this kind of technology we will have a bright future in this world.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,

    I really like your blog and I like your response on this post. I agree that students are now able to seek information online and are able to read, comprehend, and organize different events and information through web research. I really like the articles that have moving pictures on them. They can actually show the viewer certain events that can help the reader understand it, and it is all in one place right in front of the viewer! I think it is incredible how writing and researching has changed, but I also wonder whether it is a positive change? I know that online researching is very useful, but I also believe that first-hand articles and printed books are important for research as well.
    I enjoyed reading your post and I hope you do well this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for the part of the assignment you reviewed. What about the EDM310 videos and the smart board debate?

    ReplyDelete