Sunday, October 10, 2010

Project #10 PLN

My personal learning network has grown tremendously, more than I could have ever imagined! I am now on twitter and following many teachers and I have opened my horizons to look and do more research on my own. At first I thought I would never use this class as a teacher; but now I am so amazed at how all of these tools Dr. Strange has introduced is going to be so helpful in my classroom. I am so thankful now to have someone that will teach me how to do my own research! I have never been in another classroom that has taught me so much. This is the only class out of my whole college career that has thought me so much I already did not know.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your PLN is on the right track. You are correct, everything covered in EDM 310 is directly applicable to the classroom. Dr. Strange is an excellent model for future teachers. SS

    ReplyDelete