Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summary C4T #1


In Mrs. Ann Carnevale’s first blog I commented on she explains how to bookmark pdf files.  She also added a link to a page that showed us fourteen exercises to do on the first day of class; some get to know your class activities.  I replied to Mrs. Carnevale’s post by say thank you for the tip on how to bookmark a pdf file, this will save me a lot of headaches in the near future I will no longer be scrolling up and down a page for hours trying to find what I read ten minutes ago.  And the fourteen ways to get to know your class link was very cute and very good ideas about how to see what the kids and I have in common with the each other.  The second blog I commented on was about websites Mrs. Carnevale thought would help teachers in the class room pertaining to technology such as the smart board and voice thread.  She also posted a video of an introduction to the wonder wheel on Google.  I replied to her blog by saying these different tools used in the class room will help with all types of learning abilities.  I wish my teachers would have used interactive learning techniques when I was in school, I think I would have done a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment