Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Additional Assignment #1

Google Squared is very educational because it gives you numerous more facts than what you typed in. It is like a flower, it petals out into additional information that has to do with what you searched for. It takes information from other websites and puts it in a spreadsheet. Wolfram alpha is educations because it computes number for you and facts about numbers of population or stock; just anything to do with numbers. Before this assignment I did not know about Google Squared or Wolfram Alpha. I am very happy I found out about these sites, I will definitely be used the sites for future searches. My thoughts and comments I made in my blog about Did You Know have not changed. I did not talk about statistics in my blog post. Statistics cannot be taken seriously until you compare ratios of the countries first. The stable boy story was very sweet! I work at a day care and I had my ipod touch out and a for year old came up to me and started playing games and moving stuff around it was very amazing! Kind of similar to the story we read.

1 comment: