Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog Post #11

First Graders in Ms. Cassidy's class
Little Kids…Big Potential
These children were amazing!! I just now am learning how to do things on blogs and do a lot of basic stuff on the internet!  These children will go very far in life.  I hope that more and more schools use these technologies to better there child’s knowledge and better their futures and knowledge of technology.  I loved Ms. Cassidy’s approaches in her class room.  I would say this is a elementary EDM 310.  I would love to use blogging in my class room and also Skype with my children.  I think that they would love to blog and they would look forward to the responses they get from people from all over the world. The impediments would be if the children did not use the blog for educational purposes and if for some reason we had technological difficulties when due dates are coming near.

1 comment:

  1. "I would love to use blogging in my class room and also Skype with my children." Do it!

    ReplyDelete